March 05, 2003

Thanks

I few weeks ago I asked if anyone could give me some advice on whether to buy an FJR or a Pan as a replacement for my 900 Diversion.

I'd like to say thanks to Mike, David and Nigel for your helpful information. I had a test ride on both bikes and went for a Pan - no need to go into the reasons why the Pan came out top! The deals done and I picked up my new bright red ABS Pan on Saturday 1 March (it was my 50th birthday present to myself!) I'II let you know how I get on.

I've been following the website messages with interest. Obviously Pan owners are a funny (peculiar) lot. Nigel rides his Pan to work although its only 2.5 miles. David has a close relationship with animals (I understand the police have interviewed the sheep in question and all charges have been dropped). Mike has a fixation with stuffing panniers. And now there's Richard whose trying to sex his bike. I really don't know what to make of it all!!

Thanks again for your help. If you see a Pan crawling around the Dartford area, don't worry its only me running the new bike it.

Take care.

Brian.

No comments: